OUR COVID-19 PROTOCOL
Due to the rise in community spread of COVID-19, we are returning to CURBSIDE appointments to help minimize the risk to our clients and staff. Since we are not having clients enter our clinic, we want to let you know what to expect upon arrival:
(1) Please arrive 10 minutes prior to the start of your appointment. This will allow us to collect needed information from you prior to us bringing your pet inside.
(2) When you arrive, park in a numbered parking spot.
(3) Call / Text 518-561-1893 and select option 1 to announce your arrival to our reception staff. Include your name, pet’s name, and lane number. We will ask for your cell number at this time so we can communicate throughout your appointment. If you do not have a cell phone, please come to the entrance door.
(4) When the provider's team is available, a staff member will either speak with you at your vehicle or call your cell number to gather your pet’s history. We will ask at this time how you expect to pay for the appointment so we can plan accordingly. If you are choosing to pay via credit card, in an effort to be efficient, we would appreciate if you would allow us to bring your card in with us when we retrieve your pet, although this is not required.
(5) Depending on your appointment type, the veterinarian or licensed veterinary technician will examine your pet and communicate with you as necessary.
(6) At the conclusion of the appointment we will return your pet, review charges, and complete the transaction.
If you or someone in your household is currently on quarantine, please contact us to reschedule your appointment. In the event you are not on quarantine but are experiencing any symptoms of respiratory illness, we ask that you please have someone else bring your pet in.
Thank you for choosing us to take care of your pets!